Saturday, April 7, 2012

Awkward conversations are awkward.

Obviously, you wish there was something to talk about... SO WHY DON'T YOU START A CONVERSATION!!!!! Ugh, sorry, little mini Carrie rant there. I hate it when people do that. If you really think the conversation has turned that dull, why don't you start up a new topic? Are you really that friggin' bored that you can't say "so how's your day been?" but instead have to say "ummm....". Like, really? REALLY?! No, you don't deserve a response now.

Gr. Annoying. 

ANYWAYS! Back to happy Carrie. :) 

This weekend has been a lucky one for us Curly Fries because it is a 3 day weekend! :D Weee! I love holidays. ^_^ It seems like every holiday this year is just perfectly placed. Which is simply splendid. 

Aaaaaaand I don't know what to talk about. 

Oh! Yes, I do. Carrie and Eggr (remember him?) are no more. Yes, my dear readers, it is true, after over 10 months, it is no longer. :/ Oh well, things happen. 

*Sudden subject change* 

ISAWTHEHUNGERGAMESONFRIDAYANDITWASSOOOOOOAMAZING!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, it was sooooooo gooooodddd!!!!! I loved it!!! I can't wait to read the next booookkk!! 

Also, I'm getting a new cameraaa!!! :D It hasn't come yet which makes me a little sad :( But hopefully it will soon. 




Dear fellow Curly Fries, 
I, Carrie, am beginning to feel detached from all of you. This needs to change. I miss you all so dearly. Reunion soon? Please? 

okay. 
DFTBA!♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. You and Eggr are no longer together? Obviously I need to check FB more often. . . But yeah, things happen. And hopefully it worked out okay. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg reunion time! and yeah I saw about you and Eggr :( I hope you're okay and everything.

    ReplyDelete