Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleeping is Good. So it Caffiene (Artificial Sleep).

HEY GUYS!!!!

Right, so before I get to my title...lol...let me first say that: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE DON'T GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE. Seriously, guys. as long as we stay in contact, and like, have reunions/vacations/roadtrips/meetups/skype/technology/email/thisblog/ANYTHING, we're still friends. Friends aren't people who are constantly next to each other. Friends are people that you know will have your back, no matter how far they are. Friends are people that accept your quirks, your faults, your weird little obsessions, and also they accept that even if they aren't RIGHT NEXT TO you...you'll still be their friend, and they'll still be yours. Actually, I take that back, that's what BEST FRIENDS are. They accept (almost) everything about each other, and know that although they all have their own lives, own personal friends, boyfriends, families, whatever--they're still part of each others lives. C'mon, guys. If I'm being this frickin' sappy and serious about something, it has to be true (I mean it...like, c'mon...ewww I'm being sappppyyy >.<). We'll always be friends if we want to be. It's like the Lamarckian Theory of Friendship! : D

(hahaha, I know that part of the Lamarckian theory of Evolution-wanting/needing=poof!evolution! is false...but we'll pretend otherwise, eh? On the bright side, I got that right on our Evolution Test today in Bio. Which, btw, I just took...T_T)

Anyways. Moving on to less sappy and happy and gushy-mushy schtuff....

CAFFIENE! It is GOOD FOR YOU. Ignore all that sh*t about stunting your growth (I ain't growing anymore...I accept that *glowers at Momo and xiy* and y'all just need to stop antagonizing me *continues to glare visciously at Momo and xiy*)...it's totally worth it if it keeps you from falling asleep/collapsing/dying during your day/AP BIOLOGY TEST. : D Yay!

See, I haven't had coffee/caffiene for like, years....but goodness, I needed caffiene today. For some reason (*cough* hehehe...I know said reason....*cough*), I was extremely sleepy today, and I was also SICK (still am...*sniffle*), my head hurt, and the general ickiness of being sick was there. So I got some Artificial Sleep-In-A-Cup. Also Known As: coffee/cappuccino. Hooray for human inventions!

Anyways...
gotta run.

Bye!

Luv, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment