Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh. Well, hello there.

Carrie is sick. Again. 

Also, before I began writing this, I read Momo's post and I almost cried! She was so right! Also, I probably won't get into the same college as the rest of the Curly Fries since I'm not nearly as smart as them. *Sighs* I don't even see 4/5 of them on a daily basis! I see xiy everyday, and some days I see Lynda. I also talked to House for the first time in a while. What has happened to us?! Our 'About Us' box says we're best friends. Best friends who never talk? That's strange. *Sigh* Sometimes I hate high school for taking up our lives. 

I say we have a reunion. ALL of us. My house? We never do things at Carrie's house. I like that idea. :) 

Anywoo, back to life. Oh wait, just kidding, life is really boring since I'm sick. Again. All I did today was be sick, and stay in bed, and actually work on a project! Well, not really a project... I just worked on/finished Eggr's (Wow, haven't mentioned him a long time. I bet everyone else forgot he even existed!) Valentine's Day present. 

There's something I can talk about! Why does everyone who's single have to hate on Valentine's Day? Like, can't you go celebrate with your best friend who's also single or something? Do you really have to go and just hate on it just because you have nobody to be lovey-dovey with? I think that's silly. If I'm single on Valentine's Day I just disregard it. It's a normal day. Sure, I might wear red or pink or something but I won't go around hating everything just because I'm single. I like being happy, personally. No matter the conditions. It just makes me feel good. Being sad/mad/any bad emotion wastes too much energy. :P

The world is a strange place. 

Well, it was lovely talking to you! 
I'm just gonna... go... now. kbai!

DFTBA!♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Pssh. Carrie, you can get into whatever school you want. Don't kid yourself.

    ReplyDelete