Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, guys

Valentine's Day this year... eh. It's been quite a success in terms of the amount of chocolate kisses I've eaten, and of course, success is ALWAYS measured in chocolate. 


Today Momo and I dressed up as Katniss and Peeta because at our school people they have this "Pair Day" thing where people dress up in pairs for Valentine's Day.

So who's my Valentine? Well, my dear wifey Lynda made me these pretty earrings out of paper cranes which I am wearing right now, and she also made a cool rainbow rocket pencil thingy. I wrote her 100 haikus (sort of). Wait, "haikus" isn't a word? Huh, according to Wikipedia, there is no plural form. Well, there's something I've been doing wrong all my life. Well anyway, I wrote her 100 haiku. 


Um, life is weird. Not sure what's going on right now, um, but I'm just trying to survive until Latin Convention and somehow manage to get everything done, and then after that I just have to survive through the church show, and then everything after that should be fine except then oh sh!t AP tests. >.< asjkdhjkagf

But yeah, in general, I'm kind of confused. About like priorities and stuff. 
And there's this guy. And there's this girl. And it's complicated. 
And all I want to do, really, is sit at a computer and write stories about adventures and magic and love, but I don't really know what love is really yet, so that puts a damper on things.  
You know what I hate? Families who don't accept you. 
Um. Um. Um. Um. What have I done? I don't know. What am I doing? I don't know. Where am I going? I don't know. And it's all such poop. 

Bleh. Bio test tomorrow, gotta study. Evolution is fun. <3

 


Ahhh TFIOS!!! <3



kbye. 


-Virgil

 

4 comments:

  1. OMG. BEST. VALENTINE. EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I second that statement about things you hate. Okay.

    OKAY. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Valentine's day, also your blog got an award, you can check it out here.

    ReplyDelete