Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where I come from, we call this feeling sawdy.

So... our high school is hosting the effing president of the United States tomorrow, but I don't get to see him. It's just the senior class plus the crazy people who waited three hours in the snow to get tickets. 
Stupid fire safety. They could have crammed the whole school into the auditorium if they really tried. 

*sigh*

Anyways, there are more important things in my life than Obama. Most of these very important things are super-duper complicated and would take of lifetime to explain and involve me trying to figure out who I am etc. etc. very hush hush yet awfully cliche, but some of the things must be put out there, like:

1. Finals are coming up! Ahhhhh!!
2. Science Olympiad competitions are coming up! Ahhhh!!
3. Latin Convention is coming up! Ahhhhh!!
4. Chamber Music Festival is coming up! Ahhhhhh!!
5. The church musical is coming up! Yayyyyyy!! 


SO. In addition to crazy complicated things going on in real life, there are all these fake-life things that I have to deal with and make time for, and it's insane. Now when I say fake-life, I don't mean they're imaginary, I just mean that this stuff seems important right now, and even though it's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things (unlike the real-life stuff) it seems to be taking up ALL OF MY TIME. Yikes. 


Even though I won't go into detail about the other things, let's just say that my life is laughably cliche and if it were a book, even a really well-written book, everyone would hate it because they've heard it all before. Ick.


Anyways, I've got a lot of things on the agenda for today even though I've technically finished my homework, so I'd better get crackin'.


Love,
Virgil

[Edit: just reread my post and it makes no sense. lol sorry.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment