Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Which Momo [tries to] Philosophize

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I just wrote a legitimate post about philosophizing and then blogspot was dumb and this is all I have left and I'm too lazy to finish it so you all can go philosophize on your own.
As I was trekking home from school today, the footprints in the snow that had been frozen over and made permanent until warmer weather arrives for some reason made me feel very philosophical. 
Sometimes feeling philosophical to me can be raising questions composed of the first words that come out of my mouth (prime examples of such include "stars are like chicken wings, they only last a couple of days," and "Is it socially acceptable to be a cat?").
Other times I find myself just thinking about really obscure hidden meanings for things.
Basically, as I walked home, I found myself philosophizing latter...ly.
Instead of walking through the more solid part of the snow on the sidewalk, the beaten trail, I found myself walking on the side of the sidewalk where all the melted snow mixes with mud and forms amazing puddles to splash in. Normally I would choose not

Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment