Monday, January 16, 2012

Sparkly and Pretty things and Parfum

Hello! So, I'm writing this on Tuesday...I know, I know, I'm such a terrible person, but yesterday I spent the whole day studying ALL THE BIOLOGY THINGS. It was crazy.


And today, when I got home from taking the biology final (which in retrospect, wasn't quite that bad...it was very long, I know I got many things wrong, but all the studying paid off :D ), there was a Macy's Jewelry Sale catalog waiting for me. I was VERY HAPPY. 


See, of all the things I like (being nasty, money, gloating, friends, money, ranting, money, big gigundous house/mansions...), I LOVE SPARKLY AND PRETTY THINGS. And the catalogs were FILLED WITH SPARKLY AND PRETTY THINGS!!!! YAYYAYAAYYAYAYAYAY!!!! I went through every page, oohed and aaahed about everything SPARKLY AND PRETTY, and lamented(used bad words to express my lament) about how everything was $500 and up, and everything in the "DIAMONDS" booklet was $1000 and up... T_T


But 'tis okay, because I took pictures of some of the things I oohed and aaahed at, and that way, any of you readers can gift them to me :D JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't want y'all to spend so much money on a crazy girl that you've never met before :) (but if you want to...lol, that would be flattering) I have below, some pictures of them, so you can all enjoy with me to SPARKLY AND PRETTY THINGS!!!!!! 






The last picture is of those perfume samples (parfum in French...I'm studying for the French finals, you can tell). I love them <3 Sometimes you get the ones that smell really good ^_^ mmmmm. Of course, then you get ones that absolutely stink :P But the ones in the picture all smell really good, especially that Coach one. It's called "Poppy Flower" and it's probably really expensive, but mmmmmmmmmmmmm it smells REALLY good. What I like most about them is the perfume bottle. The peachy one that's got the woman looking behind her (above the "j'adore Dior" one) has a really pretty bottle.


My camera is seriously messed up. Some of the pictures are really clear, and others are super blurry. meh. The "Le Vian" chocolatier jewelry is really pretty. Which is interesting, considering it's from a chocolatier? Or maybe that's just a name. W/e, I still like them. SO PRETTY.


Eh, that's all.


I've yet to watch the last episode of Sherlock, season 2. I'm getting desperate. Very desperate.


Luv,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment