Tuesday, January 17, 2012

...I never actually learned this...

It's really, really difficult to feel motivated to study for a final when you've just taken four others, and you have a 99% in the class. I could get a D on this final and I'd be fine. Normally in this situation I feel motivated to study by the fact that I want the teacher of that particular class to like me, but this particular teacher hates everyone anyway, so I feel like there's no point. 



Yet there are hundreds of vocab words I'm supposed to know, and I guess I'm going to learn them all between now and 8:30 tomorrow morning... yeah. 
Okay so this part is going to be invisible because I only want Curly Fries to see it. And if you're not a Curly Fry, either go away or just keep this to yourself. I know I complain about my twin sister a lot and you guys don't take me seriously, but this is actually a problem and I don't feel safe at my house anymore. So I don't want to be "inviting myself" or anything, but whenever somebody sees an opportunity to have me sleep over at their house... that would be nice. I don't know how much longer I can survive here, and frankly, it's really scary some days. Maybe no one will read this, but if you are, I want you to know that I legitimately need help.
Bleh. Latin.


<3
Virgil

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, YOU LATIN PEOPLE.

    Virgil, as soon as I see the opportunity/option or find an excuse, we shall have a sleepover! A girl's night! Yay! <3 We shall have lots and lotsa fun.

    P.S. Bring TFIOS tomorrow! PLZ!
    <3,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willing to help! <3 Though obviously saying 'come over to sleep in my houseeeeee' sounds quite creepy.

    ReplyDelete