Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finals and Finals and Finals and Sadness.

Hellooo.

Oh, gosh. We are in the middle of finals x.x (At least NHD is over for now...)

Thankfully, the two that I think were hardest for me, APUSH and algebra, are over. Sooo lovely. I spent a while after the math final on Friday on the phone with Lynda, sobbing with her over how we're never gonna graduate/go to college/make it past tenth grade and how little we want to take Tuesday's biology final.
The next couple days will be spent studying for biology, which I hope isn't too bad, maybe, hopefully? ^.^"

*sighs* Ummm, not much has been going on in my life lately.
Momo, Virgil, and xiy all got their copies of The Fault in Our Stars, so they've been spazzing the frick out over how sad and amazing it is. We've decided to read it for our book club, and since I wasn't devoted enough to buy my own special copy, I'm borrowing xiy's. I'm not, like, a giant fan of John Green's stuff, but I like it on occasion, and I hear that this one is really good.  So I get to read that once finals are over. It should be a really lovely way to unwind :)

Finals. Yeah. Finals... eghhhh. I no likey.

Anyway, I should go back to making Latin flashcards now.
I have such an exciting life. omg. You can't even comprehend how exciting.

With all due respect,
House.

No comments:

Post a Comment