Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Rare Rant From Momo

So...winter break. It's been kinda sucky so far. I'm pretty sure Virgil wins the worst winter break award--I don't have driver's ed, I don't live with my NHD partner, and my parents and sister are very supportive of my ranting.

I have to confess...

I've cried, like, 6 1/2 times over break already because of stupid NHD. But mainly NHD partner.

I've also begun sleep-walking again, which is never a good sign. The other night I fell asleep on the couch and fell on the floor. My sister was taking pictures and I started sleep-yelling at her. Then I started crying in my sleep (this is where the 1/2 times comes from) and I sleep-stomped out of the room and promptly fell to the floor in a big heap. I got back up and sleep-stomped up to bed whilst sleep-sobbing. 
My mom and sister came into my room to see if I was OK and apparently I was sitting in my bed (still sleep-sobbing) crying that I'd ruined Christmas.

I don't remember any of this (which is how I know I was sleeping the whole time).

It's not good when I sleep walk. 

It only happens when I'm super stressed.

The other times I've cried are really out of frustration at NHD partner. We've been arguing about really dumb things about the design of the board we're making and even my mom has looked at the board and told us what she thinks is best (to which he simply starts arguing more).
I've stomped out on him twice out of frustration.
This is going to sound awful--but I'm really glad he's going out of town tomorrow. I'm basically going to commandeer the project and do everything my way.
I'm glad I have my mom, though. She says what she is thinking and has let us use her fancy work printer. She is also very supportive of my frustrated sobs.
I wish I'd worked with a girl. :( Boys are really bad at NHD exhibit boards.
THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT STUPID NHD, MOMO.

i'm sorry.

It's okay. Sometimes you need to vent.

Yup.

*Internal conversation ends now*.

I hope you've all at least had mediocre winter breaks and I hope yours gets better, Virgil.
You guys are so nice to have tolerated that. :)
-Momo
By the way, there are a lot of secret messages because my mom (for some reason) thinks that NHD partner might see this. It's been censored. Kay?

3 comments:

  1. That's a bummer :/ well, at least we can complain to each other if I see you tomorrow ^_^

    Tonight was slightly better... well, we got a tiny bit done, but it didn't end in tears.

    [Most of the drama the other day actually wasn't NHD-related.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Momo. *hugs* At least it'll be Christmas soon and you won't have to see him for a few days, right? I hope things work out okay. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. *HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG*

    Go ahead and commandeer to your heart's desire, Momo!

    <3 <3 <3 <3

    Just hang in there until Christmas. I wish I could hug you for real right now...:(

    I'll make up for it when we meet in person, k?

    ReplyDelete