Friday, December 23, 2011

winter break, yay?

So judging by previous posts, winter break hasn't been going as well as hoped for some of us, which is quite sad. D: After all, it's hardly fair that the longest break we're going to have until summer vacation is being ruined by a number of things, of which NHD is only a factor. Silly school.

As for me, winter break has been okay, though not as terribly restful as I'd expected. NHD's been the main factor, and I'm quite glad that House and I have been working well together and that we haven't reached the levels of drama that are afflicting Momo and Virgil. Hang in there, guys!

Apart from NHD, though, I haven't really been getting much stuff done, which is probably not good. The only real piece of homework I finished was the Greek translation, and that was, like, on the first day. Mostly I've been distracted by Internet drama and such, which is kind of funny to read but wastes a lot of time. Um.

I volunteered a few weeks ago on the nanowrimo forums to draw character art for people, and I am so behind on that it's not even funny. I thought I'd be able to get stuff done but I really haven't, so now there's stuff I should've finished a week ago that I've barely started and I feel bad.

So I'm working on three sketches at once right now, yay.
meh. I re-did the top-right one since making the screenshot and it still doesn't look quite right
 In other news, it's nearly Christmas, which is good. I've been procrastinating on NHD, which is not good. I've been procrastinating on a lot of things, which I think I've mentioned, which is also not not not good.

So, yeah. Winter break's been okay. I'm really annoyed that it hasn't snowed properly yet here in Curlyfryland.

xiy

1 comment:

  1. The one who sucks at GreekDecember 23, 2011 at 6:27 PM

    At least you finished you Greek translation...

    I still haven't. I don't get it at all. >.< I knew I shoulda quit Greek...

    ReplyDelete