Wednesday, December 21, 2011

.....balderdash.


So I had a plan to write this long, brilliant post yesterday, and then I completely forgot. I'm sorry, guys. There's stuff going on at home and stuff and stuff and NHD and stuff... yeah. My bad.

Winter break. That's a thing.

I'm so upset that I haven't been as productive as I wanted to be these last few days. It's not that I've been wasting time, it's just that I've made all these plans and I have three hours of driver's ed every day and I've been doing all my Christmas shopping and like dentist appointments and stuff like that. Slash I hate being in this house all holed up with my family and I'm starting a countdown of the days until college... :/ Gotta find a way to get into a college out of the country, and find an excuse to never come home.

So today's theme is Places Virgil Would Rather Be Than Here. Enjoy.


#6. Narnia


#5. Mallaig, Scotland
Only because they have the best fish 'n' chips IN THE WORLD.
#4. Greece
XAIPE
#3. Tibet

Chillin' with the Dalai Lama. Except that he's in India.
#2. St. Andrew's University

But actually though. This is where I see myself in two years.
#1. Hogwarts.
This is a gingerbread version, but the real one would be acceptable too.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... Virgil, we love you!!!

    I, as your beloved wifey who adores you, shall smother you with hugs and kisses when winter break is over. Hang in there, Virgil!

    Maybe Christmas will cheer you up. Presents and food and presents and food and Santa Claus!

    Wow...the gingerbread Hogwarts is amazing. Did you make it??? The person who did has skillz!

    I love you, Virgil!!! You can do everything you wanna do, so take that tag off RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

    Love, Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viiirrrrgiiillll!!! I feel so sad for you! I hope everything gets better (Christmas is almost here) and that you can sort things out with your family. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my deepest regret, I can't be much of a real-life help, so have some Internet hearts instead. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    Rest assured that I will give you actual tangible hugs when we meet again. :)

    I hope things start getting better soon, especially with your family, and there's always Christmas (!) to look forward to, and the new year, and The Fault in Our Stars.

    We love you, so please don't feel depressed!

    ReplyDelete