Friday, November 11, 2011

This Week was Totally Awesome!

This week is so good. We only had three days of school (Monday, Wednesday, and today).
Not only that, but on Monday night we went to see the Starkid SPACE tour. It was only the most magical freakin' night of my life!!!!!! My voice is still a little wonky (as bio teacher would say) from screaming so much. It's funny, in all of the illegal videos I took, you can hear *SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!* little bit of singing *SRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM*

In addition to singing all of the greatest hits from A Very Potter Musical, Sequel, Starship, Me and My Dick, and Little White Lies, the night was full of really funny comedy, inside jokes, dancing, and over-the-top fangirling on our part.
It was the best birthday present I could ever ask for. You guys are the bestest :D. I wish we could go again.

Tomorrow, Friday, is a conference day for the parents and we get to sit around and do NOTHING. Well, except, like, NHD and homework and studying and chores and...yeah.

It's rather cold.

xiy, Virgil, and I went fencing today. Virgil left early and then xiy and I decided to go fence in the neighboring dancing room. We fenced under spotlights and it was epic. We both won that match.

I'm cold.

Well, I think that just about wraps up this week.

-Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment