Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh hey, it's Tuesday!

Today's post will come to you in 2 parts.

Part 1:

OH MY GOODNESS STARKID WAS AMAZING.

The Six Little Curly Fries went on adventure last night, and we saw the Starkid SPACE tour as a sort of really-early-birthday-present-for-Momo-except-that-Lynda's-birthday-is-actually-closer. It was magical. We had VIP tickets (thanks to the fabulous Mrs. Momo's Mom) and we all were given free posters which we got signed by the Starkid gang. We actually got to talk to them! It was so cool. I hugged Joey Richter (!!!! <3 !!!!) and also got to talk to Meredith, Dylan, Joe, Jaime, Brian, and AHHH LAUREN LOPEZ MY HEROO!!! (She told me that I'm awesome. That's like the equivalent of Ellen Degeneres telling you that you're funny or F. Scott Fitzgerald telling you that you're good at writing. Seriously.) We had a ton of fun been those-screaming-girl-screaming-their-heads-of-at-the-front-of-the-stage, and the concert itself was really great and exciting and so full of energy. They sang all of our favorite Starkid songs and we all sang along. Their guitar player was an Awesome Asian names Charlene Kaye who was also their opening act, and she was pretty cool. They also had a ton of other cool people touring with them. There were a lot of people we know who were there, mostly from our school, but I also saw one of my friends from church events which was exciting.

*catches my breath* okay, I'm done.

Part 2: NANOWRIMO AHHHH

Because I was too busy being a concert-going teenager yesterday, I am now behind on my NaNoWriMo wordcount. It's great that we don't have school because it's election day, or else I would be in trouble. I'm still catching up right now, but then I want to get ahead.

I just made a pretentious Moby Dick reference. ftw.

BYEE!

Virgil

1 comment:

  1. AHH THE SPACE TOUR. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that they are REAL PEOPLE and they said hello to me and we were standing LESS THAN TWENTY FEET away from them for, like, two and a half hours. *.*

    Haha, I haven't actually written all that much today because I spent all day wasting my time on the Internet. ^^;

    ReplyDelete