Monday, November 21, 2011

The Stoa of Zeus and...HELLO, I'm back :)

Hey y'all. Missed me and my lovely southern-y ways of greeting? Even though I'm a northerner? (I'm serious, I'm from the North of China...lulz) Anyways!


I was gone from the internet for a long time. I was working on the Greek project so I needed internet, and now I am making use of my internet access to write y'all a post! Woohoo!
It shan't be a long post as my computer time is almost up, but that's okay, because any words of wisdom coming from my mature and 16 YEARS OLD (Happy belated Birthday to me, anyone?) lips will be greatly appreciated by y'all. RIGHT? * intimidating glare* RIGHT.


So my Greek project is on the Stoa of Zeus. Ever heard of it? No. There are like, 2 legitimate websites that contain information that is even slightly credible about this sketchy stoa stuff (see the alliteration?), and one of them cites the other as a source. Hello??? Anyone find that weird? So I used my amazing skills of super-clicking to click through the Google search pages until I reached 2 more credible pages (FYI, they were on pages 57 and 59). Surprise surprise guys, they both cited the first website. Whatever. As long as my presentation goes well and I get an A, I'm fine with it.


So. The time has come for me to say goodbye and farewell to you faithful readers (who don't leave any comments...except House's dad-HI HOUSE'S DAD!). I have Greek tomorrow (dur), so I need my beauty sleep. Especially since my SWEET SIXTEEN year has begun. Need to look glamorous to attract 'em lads like bees to honey!


'night.


Luv,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment