Saturday, November 19, 2011

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! :D

AAAHHHHH!!!!! IT'S LYNDA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! :D OMG! She's like, the oldest now. :P ♥ WE LOVE YOU LYNDA! And here's a little celebratory song: ♫ Haaaappy biiirthdayyy too youuuu! Happy birthdayyy to youuu! Happy birthdayyyy, dearrrr LYNDAAAAAAA!!!! Happy birthdayyyyy too youuuu!!!!! ♪♫

YAYY! I wuv birfdays. :3

I have had a very wonderful day with my momma! We went out to put together my brother, who is currently in Afghanistan as some of you may know, a care package. So, it's been a long day but a very fun one! :D

Ew, I had to go to Wal-mart today. I don't really like Wal-mart, but this one was alright. It was enough for me to handle at least. All the stores I went to today were exceptionally alright, obviously some more than others. Like, the Subway we went to for lunch actually had a white guy working there. Oh, I know, that sounds so awful to say but it is true. Most Subways I've ever been to have only had black/ Indian people working there, so this was a slight shock. But it was yummyful as always. :)

FUDGE YOU, BLOGGER!!!!)

Meh, Carrie just did a stupid move and ended up deleting the second half of her post :(

but anyways, after that, we went to a book store, which was kind of boring because we only looked for things for my brother and not actually books. but on the bright side, I got new earphones. :1 they're lovely. (Meh, my shift key is not working like I'd like it to, >:( ) Speaking of books, how was book club? Do we have a new assignment? Who even went?

So, um, I'm just gonna go now. yeah? yeah. KAY. BAI!
DFTBA! ♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

HAPPY BIRFDAY, LYNDA!!! :D I am going to work on your prezzie tonight, and then mail it to you. :) and it's going to be so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment