Tuesday, November 22, 2011

yayyyy

No more school for the rest of the week! 

And I get to eat FOOD!! 

These are the reasons why I love Thanksgiving. 

Um, what's going on in life? I'm really behind on my NaNoWriMo. Gotta get caught up tonight. That's all that's on the agenda. I've already eaten plenty of junk food and I watched two episodes of Glee Season 1. It's all good stuff. 

Um. 
I don't have much to say today. 

I'm pretty confused right now. About like, life and stuff. 
Just so ya'll know, Math Teacher agrees with me that right-handed people are superior and left-handed people are just trying to be different so that they can complain about their awful, hand-smudged lives.

That is all.

Virgil

2 comments:

  1. She's biased. Also, she explained to us today that she has trouble being not-sarcastic so I can almost guarantee her sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admit it; right-handed people are simply superior.

    ReplyDelete