Thursday, November 17, 2011

So...Is the Theme this Week "Don't Post"?

Did I miss the memo? Is there a theme this week called "Don't Post"? That's unfortunate. I guess I won't post. <-- LIES.

I sit here in the library of our school typing this because it is Thursday, my day to post, and I have to go to study circles for bio and I would really like to post today and break this dry spell of not-posting from the rest of y'all.

Recently, bio teacher has been teaching us mitosis/meiosis and has been rather obsessed with...erm...female meiosis. He started the class today with "I'm so tired. Last night my daughter got the first of 400 meiotic cycles! IT'S EXCITING!" It would be very awkward to have a biology teacher as a dad (and even more as a husbad.Just imagine, "Wow! This is so cool! We are producing sexually! How interesting!"). ANYWAY. BAD IMAGE IN MY HEADDDD.

Holy omg. We have a huge bio test tomorrow and I'm freakin' out, yo, freakin' out!!!!

In other news, xiy just showed me how she and House completely TROLLED on MC's blog: www.michaelcowett.blogspot.com. They make me laugh.

In other other news, this weekend I shall be attending pre-thanksgiving with my family. It's only going to be the best time ever. I get to see almost all of my not-in-college-cousins (who I haven't seen in forever). We're gonna be partyin' up in thur. Yep.

That was a post,
Done.
Off to study circles maybe.
-MOOOMOOO

2 comments:

  1. shhhhh it wasn't us, it was our alter ego, the Marquis de Lafayette! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. House remains a terrible liar.

    ReplyDelete