Thursday, November 3, 2011

So Many Things to Do (and NaNo isn't one of them)

Goodness. Today was so busy. I am so glad I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year. There is, however, a certain emptiness to my November so far.

If you are Virgil, xiy, or Lynda, GET BACK TO WRITING NAO!!!!

Anyway. After a loooong day of school, Virgil and I volunteered with our school's Youth Ending Hunger club by making pasta. Virgil left at 4. From 4-5 I cooked pasta with a very interesting boy...he wasn't very good at the whole cooking thing. I was about to leave and there was still one more batch of pasta to be cooked. I very explicitly told him to put oil in and then wait for the water to boil and then put the pasta in. Just as I was leaving, I turned around, and there was the pasta. In the not-boiling water. Without any oil in it.
*shakes head* Men really should not be in the kitchen.
After coming home, starting homework and eating, I went to clarinet lessons.
Now I'm here. Finishing homework.
Not doing NaNo.
And still being busy.
Isn't that fun?

-MOMO

3 comments:

  1. oh dear. I hope the spaghetti dinner went okay.

    >.<
    men.

    OKAY OKAY BACK TO NANO NAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly not an issue of gender.

    yours,

    House's kitchen loving dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I change my statement to teenage boys do not belong in the kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete