Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I WANT A BOX OF LUCKY CHARMS WITH JUST MARSHMALLOWS

Teehee. 

I love Damian. 

Ummm um umm ummm let's see. What the current word count? 
1,204.

It'll go up before the night is over, though. I'm just on a Glee break. 

Here's an excerpt from what I've written so far today:

Any small motion might trigger a torrential downpour of tears which are precariously balanced at the thresholds of my eyes, held there only by sheer will and surface tension. Thank God for hydrogen bonds. 

Teehee. Science lolz.

2 comments:

  1. I love how it's all dramatic and teary and then suddenly it digresses into hydrogen bonds. Hooray for juxtaposition. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S SO GOOD!!! And omg. Glee. AGH!!!!! Poor Damian! My sister and I were squealing every time he appeared. *swoons*

    ReplyDelete