Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh, hey reality, how's it going?

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!  I just want to crawl into a hole and fall asleep for 6 months.

Bleh. Sorry, I'm just not feeling well anymore. 

Aaaaaaand Facebook is distracting me :P BUT! I did remember to post today. :D I've had a very fun weekend so far. ^_^ (and just week in general) So, how about I just tell you about my entire week! 

On Monday, all of the curly fries went to go see... STARKIDPOTTER!!!!!!! It was soooo amazing! In case nobody else has already told you, I did burst into tears when I met Lauren Lopez. :P It was... TOTALLY AWESOME! :D Words can't even describe it. Which reminds me, I need to put pictures on Facebook.

Rest of the week was blah, school. Tuesday and Friday we off though. Although, Friday I still had to go to school since I had to WORK! :D The one nice thing about working in the school book store is that you FINALLY get paid to be there. :P It's amazing. 

Then, yesterday and today I hung out with one of my non-curly fry friends. That was nice. I haven't hung out with her in the longest time. We watched a movie last night, and then went shopping/to Starbucks/ to Taco Bell/ took pictures today. It was just a nice unwinding day. I got the CUTEST (Ohhhh, here we go, Carrie with clothes :P ) vintage sweater. It's soooo cool! It's red and blue block striped and it has an academy emblem on it. I also got a pair of suspenders (that I have wanted forever). So, I've just had a really nice day. ^_^ Also, Virgil, I wore your birthday present today. :) I love them! (little bow clips- also adorable ^_^ ) 

Oh, my golly gee! It's almost Lynda/ Momo's birthday! :D How exciting! I'm gonna send both of you cards! It'll be great. :) 

K.Bai. 

DFTBA!♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. :D Yay you posted!

    I didn't know the school bookstore paid people to work. Do we even have an actual bookstore?

    ReplyDelete