Monday, September 12, 2011

Stress...and Girly-ness

Hey all!


So, yes, the title of the post is "Stress..." and something else, we'll get to  that in a second. Yes, you see, today at lunch, a friend of mine asked me if I was stressed yet, and I thought: "No...not really" Then Momo kindly pointed out that I was freaking out about a couple of things, and I was sort of saying "NO! I'm not stressed, I'm not stressed at all" in a very nervous "STRESSFUL" way.


Hmm. 


So I guess I am stressed. I dunno. I do know that if I don't get a weekend to just relax and sleep away, I'm pretty sure I'll collapse somewhere in the dark corners of our highschool...not a fun thought. 


Well. It certainly can't be this weekend, I have a regatta >.< First regatta of the season. I'm quite excited. I didn't row much in Fall season last year, because our coach...I think she had something against me, because she only let me row in about 2 races the whole season. Hmph. Oh well, now I have a new lovely dear coach, and he makes everyone row at every regatta! Hooray! Even better, this regatta is only 3.5K instead of the usual Fall 5K races...


And somehow, all this stress and lack of sleep and neck pain (oh, did I mention that my neck feels like it has a perpetual crick? Grrr) has led me to want to become girly....weird. Not full out "PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS! AHHHH" girly, merely, "maybe I should curl my hair...?" sort of girly....


Anyways, this post was going to be longer, but my computer time is up, and grrrrrr I dislike this time thing!!!


So, House, if you read this before tomorrow, please be proud that I may curl my hair....


Luv,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment