Friday, September 16, 2011

so it looks like it's finally fall.

I think fall has officially arrived in Curlyfryland, in the form of chilly walks to school (how much am I looking forward to walking to Greek on Tuesday? not. at. all.) and the sudden necessity of wearing jackets while doing so. Also, it involves lots of tea and sickness and leaves turning pretty colors. I saw a few really pretty pinky-red leaves today on the ground, which is a nice change from the standard year-round clutter of dead brownish ones.

Today we were supposed to watch the movie/musical 1776 after school for APUSH extra credit, but technical difficulties prevented us doing so. Lynda borrowed the DVD from APUSH Teacher #1-of-4 and Momo graciously invited us (us being Lynda, House, and me) to go over to her house to watch. It was pretty interesting, even though we didn't get to finish because then the band people had to go to a marching band game.

Speaking of band, I hear Momo and House did very well in their band auditions; I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT; CONGRATULATIONS. <3 <3 <3


I have to get four of my teeth viciously yanked out tomorrow. D: I am not looking forward to it. Like, I'm going to have to walk around with four great big gaps in my teeth for months. It's going to look so stupid. Urghhhh. (Thank goodness today was school-picture-day [though, of course, picture day is nothing to look forward to] and not, like, next Friday or something.) And it's going to hurtttttttt and I don't like painnnnnnnnn and it's so unecessaryyyyyyyy and I don't like painnnn and it's going to hurt. D: D: D:


On a happier note, I got Photoshop last week and it is BEAUTIFUL. There are still some things I like better about Gimp (like how in Gimp you can press ctrl-z indefinitely to undo as many mistakes as you want, but in Photoshop you need to press ctrl-alt-z to undo more than one step, which is annoying), but over all Photoshop is awesomer.

Speaking of APUSH, here's a King George III.





And now I'm working on Carrie's birthday banner. It involves cake. ^.^

Annnnnd that's pretty much it. 


xiy

No comments:

Post a Comment