Saturday, September 17, 2011

{Oh. whoops, forgot a title}

Hewwo dere. 

It be is Saturday! 

Soooo today, what did I do? 

I woke up, then I gave a short flute lesson to my cousin, then I did some homework, and THEN I went to my friend's birthday party :) 

It was really fun. 
There were some chickens there too. It was crazy.  There's not supposed to be chickens roaming around where the Curly Fries live! D: And they were sick too. :( It was sad. 


I saw Momo today too! That was surprising. But it was because her sister was at the party I was at. But I was still happy to see her! :D 


okay. Well, I'mma go. 
Bai! 


DFTBA!♥ 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Sick chickens? That is kind of said. But also kind of funny. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. passing on the Flute Torch to the younger generation! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete