Sunday, September 11, 2011

sleepyyy

Hey, guys.

It's my bedtime soon. Very very very soon. So this should be a relatively short post sorry sorry sorry.

Every year, my grandparents bring my mum (and me/dad, if we're in town) out to this annual clam bake thing. I spent most of my day there. I'm pretty sure you guys have heard me whine about this before... it's that event totally perfect for me. As a vegetarian, I don't get to enjoy the main feature of the meal, the (allegedly overcooked) clams. I usually just to make sure to eat beforehand. Besides clams and food and more food, ~~Elvis*~~ (this is the color of the gems on his bling he was wearing today) made a very special guest appearance. I've never been much of a fan of people who dress up as other... things {see Disney World terrors}. Or being singled out of a large crowd of people I don't know. Or the music of Elvis being played really really really loudly.
Haha, but my mum really likes the event, which I suppose is what counts, right?


Anyway, once I got home, I spent forever practicing audition music.
Coming up are those gosh darn wind ensemble auditions for our school... gghaghaghhrh. Music. So much music. And it has sixteenth notes that need to go at 152 bpm x.x [Which coincidentally is usually around what my heartbeat sounds like when I'm going into the audition.] Flute auditions are Tuesday. omg. Tuesday. auditions.are.Tuesday.

Hope you guys had a good Sunday and didn't have to spend too much of it terribly saddened over mourning the 9/11 attacks :c

With all due respect,
House.

P.S. that's such a sad note to end on, sorry >.<" did any of you watch the US Tennis Open finals today? Samantha Stosur won, which is pretty swag. alright, goodnight~~~

(*not really Elvis [though he def.  had the outfit])

No comments:

Post a Comment