Thursday, September 8, 2011

Melodine's Elves pt. 2

So everyone was commenting about how pretty and white and shiny blogspot is and now I understand why! Wow. It's so different!!! And shiny. Weeeee!! Anyway, as promised, here is the rest of Melodine's Elves with commentary this time:


Now Melodine new [ooh that's sad] that these tiny houses were the homes of elves [obviously] so she just stood there [logically]. She did not leave for a few moments, she was about to leave but for some reason she just couldn't she wasn't stuck [really?!] she just could not let herself leave [oooh].
Then it came to her [?], "I must build some more houses for them" [yes, I'm sure the elves would love if a giant came and started using up their precious farmland to build mediocre housing without asking]she said to herself.
Melodine started working immetietly [<--ha].
Soon she was singing [omg].Melodine had a very beautiful [b-e-a-uuu-tiful]. Suddenly, she heard someone but it seemed like it was under her [omg she squished one!!] so she looked down and there was the smallest person, it was an elf!
Melodine was frightened but then she finally said to the little elf, "Who are you I'm Melodine" [a bit abrupt, don't you think?].
The little elf said "I'm the mayer [eeewww] of the town my name is Tisbe" [I wonder if Lynda helped choose this name...]. Melodine said "Nice to meet you Tisbe". Tisbe looked kind of frightened but he smiled and said, "I heard you singing and our village loves your company"! [...]
Melodine had no idea what to say or do. Then the little man went inside a tiny cottage with smoke comeing [I didn't know it was 'coming' until, like, 6th grade] out.


That is all I'll be writing for today.
Not only is there are HUGE bio-test tomorrow, but I also have to somehow study for APUSH and Latin all whilst accommodating the needs of a certain kitten that won't leave my side and is currently weaving in and out of my arms. 


How I wish I was a cat. I wouldn't need to worry about the fact that my proteins are made of amino acids, that carbohydrates like glycogen and starch and cellulose are all made of glycidic linkages of polysaccharides. Agh. 


Well, I better study some more.


GOODBYYYEEE!
I don't like this whole school thing very much.
Momo

1 comment:

  1. lulz, it is possible..."Tisbe" sounds like a name I would come up with...

    ReplyDelete