Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Friday Eve!

Ice cream and candy and cookies oh my! Om nom nom. I eat waaay too many sweets. Fo realz. I should change my name to Augustus Gloop. My cholesterol is probably higher than all of y'alls' combine, not to mention my blood sugar...

I'll have an ice cream as I type.

This is gonna be problematic when I'm older...
Anywaysies. My grandparents are coming tomorrow! Yippee! AND we have book club and it's FRIDAY!!!!! <---ALL TOMORROW!!!

Now to the question I always find myself asking on Thursday nights: Will this post have a subject or not?

Please Choose One: Yes or No

If no--> Gahh. I have writer's block. This counts as a post, eh? Kaybai.

Looove, Momo

If yes-->I just Googled a prompt generator and it told me to think of prompts...did I not just look up prompt generator so I wouldn't have to do that very thing?
  Alas, I shall try, though. 
Ahem. 
      5 Ways to Start an Interesting[Debatable] 
Post:
by Momo

1. I remember when I met _______, I thought...

2. In elementary school, the best way to spend recess was...[playing "domesticate the horse" with xiy and Lynda]
3.If you could make any inanimate thing come to life it would be... [uuh. A pencil/keyboard that would write/type everything I said when I told it to]
4. Discuss your relationship to your cat(s) and how much you love them/how they control your life. [I love them thiiiiis much.]

5. Analyze the relationships of EZ and House and Carrie and Eggr and point out all gushy parts about said relationships.

Gah. I'm sorry for that. All that took me half an hour because I'm so spazzy today. Sorry. Yep.

kbai
There are only, like, a million secret messages
MOMO

1 comment:

  1. #5 is my favorite create-a-post prompt. I use it like every other week hehe

    ReplyDelete