Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!!!

Today was my mommy's birthday. So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST MOMMY!

*cough* so...yeah.

The weather's getting cold, eh? I'm going to have to use blankets soon.

Oh, and, uh, I've put in a thingy (HTML code) where the blog automatically plays music when you go to the page...so, if you don't like it, just scroll down, and there is a pause button on the left. Just click it. The song is "Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts" by Starkid for those of you people who don't know. Catchy song. Uhm, just a little note: THE SONG USES EXPLETIVES (like, in the middle). VIEWER LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Uhm...so...our APUSH essay results came (at least, Virgil, xiy, and mine)...and...I really don't like mine. I hate it, in fact. But that's all I'm going to say on that topic, because it irritates me to think about it. 

So the theme (are we still doing that?) is sort of like, writings from our young days? Eh, here's my story, lovingly penned in purple gel pen--my 'lucky pen', in my diary. I'll just type it up for y'all, eh? It's copied word for word, without any additional editing. So...xiy, beware, there's like, a ton of comma things that you'll cringe at (more so than my current comma problem :)).

Ellian Genine
Once upon a time there was a princess who loved a prince but her father would not allow it. 
"BUT FATHER I love him!" 
"NO!" Knock Knock
"Your Magesty . You have a message from King Hall and Queen Senia."
"You are invited to dinner." So when King Genine (her father) left she sneaked off with her beloved and got married. King Genine was actually quite happy!
"I love you" was what Ellian told Mike her husband.

THE END

lol. I have no idea what the point of the story was. I don't understand why King Genine is suddenly okay with the whole thing. I also don't like the name "Mike" much. That's funny that I used it, because (can you tell?) I tend to come up with unique and bizarre and exotic-ish names for my characters. Eh. I definitely wasn't a good writer in 2005. Yes, I know the exact date, it's part of a diary entry. Shall I write the rest of the entry? It's rather rude. I feel like I should have a talk with my younger self about manners...but then, it is a diary (which I actually update, occasionally--though for a while, I had a text file for my diary. I password locked it, and then typed diary entries. I believe Momo tried to hack it at one point...didn't work though).

CONTINUATION OF LYNDA'S DIARY ENTRY on MARCH 9th, 2005:
Well I should tell you: Mrs. M (abbreviation of her name) is our (one of) lunch ade, she is fat and mean she won't even let us play with dirt! I hate her! Any way tomorrow is a test so, bye!
Love, Me
Oh...I had such a lovely little heart, so filled with childish anger and hatred of people who didn't let me do what I wanted. I think that lunch aide didn't want us (Momo, xiy, and me (and...House? I don't remember...) to play in the bushes, and we wanted to make little elf forts. Those were the days...we had recess back then...*sigh*

Well, g'night. Tomorrow is Greek >.< I get to review about more stuff I don't remember in the slightest. *half-hearted cheer* yay!

Luv, Lynda

3 comments:

  1. I have my first Greek class of the year tomorrow and that's kind of how I feel. Verbs? What are verbs?

    :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention how you, xiy, Lee and I would go and run up to that lunch lady and yell at her in various languages. We were such naughty chilluns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that lunch aide. I found a kaleidoscope in the snow and she wouldn't let me keep it. :(

    We've had Greek for two weeks now and I still don't know what a verb is. . .

    ReplyDelete