Sunday, September 4, 2011

birthday and not much else

Holy snoodeboppers what happened? Blogspot, you got yoself a makeova! Maybe I'll actually like you a bit now :D

Hey, guys.
Last Friday was my birthday! Wasn't that exciting!
xiy drawded me the most beautiful picture!! Did you all see it? It's really cute :]

To celebrate getting through another whole gosh darn year of life, I got to take our very first APUSH essay test of the year! Lynda and Virgil already seem... less than 100% pleased with their grades. Oh boy. This will be fun >.< At least we have a whole year to get acclimated and improve, yeah?

But then I got to finish my day off with a tremendously hot, wonderful game of Friday night football! And the band marched fantastically! And the band played fantastically! And the team played well! Gah, so exciting.

The Six Little Curly Fries are gonna try to do a legit book club thing this year, which is also exciting. The first book we'll be reading is Room by Emma Donoghue. I'm like super duper excited about reading this book ^.^ From what I've heard/read/seen, it's a really legit novel. Also, last year, I felt like the school got really jammed up with work and things, so I wasn't able to take time aside to do fun things like read on my own. I hope this book club thing works out; I think it would be really great to stay, like, actively reading through the year :)

Anyway, that's all I've really been up to lately.
Sorry for the short post. It's been a long week >.<"

With all due respect,
House.

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps some of you could read "Clean my Room" first.

    The marching band looked great Friday night.

    Happy Birthday baby.

    House's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. @House's dad: I think that's a pretty lost cause by now. :P

    Oh, APUSH. ^^; I knew I wasn't going to get full credit on it, haha, so, uh, yeahhhh. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lies. I am very pleased with my grade on the essay.

    I'm excited for the book club too!!! I think it'll be great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^LOL Mr. House's Dad.

    Lynda. It's just one essay. Besides, a 1 isn't sooo bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo...>.< *sigh* I wasn't /that/ bad.
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete