Saturday, September 3, 2011

WOAH! new post thingy layout. :O

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's all new and shiny and stuff! *.* I don't know if I can take it. It's so... so.... soo...... meeeeeeh.. NICE! :D 
Why is the format of everything changing??? >.<

So anyway, I had a very eventful day today. :) I went to a hall of fame that is rock and roll. It was fun. There were a lot of cool exhibits. and by cool, I mean it in both terms: they were interesting to look at, and I was freezing. And I got a magnet to put in my locker! :D 


It was very nice. It was also very hot. That wasn't very nice. :( 


And I got lost on my way to the fame that is in hall form. That wasn't very nice either. 


But otherwise, I had a very nice day today. :) 


so, uh, yesterday was House's birthday! *cue yays* And we got to die of heat at an away game. *cue more yays* and then we came home and it was alright. *cue even more yays* 


And today is an honorary Curly Fry birthday. :D I can't remember if we made a nickname for her or not, so she shall remain anonymous as of right now. 


Well, I must go. Ciao, my little lovelies.♥ 
DFTBA! ♥ 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. ^Yeah, I think that was it.

    Oh noes at getting lost. :( But at least you got out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, all of the Band Curly Fries are officially dead after that game. I'm so glad we didn't have to wear full uniform... then we would've been EVEN MORE dead... >.<

    ReplyDelete