Saturday, August 6, 2011

♪ " I love cats, I love every kind of cat. I just want to hug all them, but I can't, can't hug every cat." ♫

Hiyo! 

Oh my gosh, my title just quotes the BEST song EVAR! :D Jk. Kind of. :P  

Well, as some of you may know, I am kitty-sitting cats. :D It's very exciting and I'z be getting monies for it. :D Anywho, today was very exciting the land of cat-sitting. The one cat named Toby decided to thank me for petting him by grooming me. He literally grabbed my arm and kept licking it. It was quite amusing. :P Then, this evening I was sitting on the couch and he walked onto my lap but ending up standing on a tickle spot. I didn't want to push him off since they are old cats, but I just couldn't stop laughing. 

FACEBOOK STOP DISTRACTING ME! Meh. 


Oh yeah, and I went shopping today. :) That was fun. ^_^


k.bai. 
DFTBA♥ 


Smiles, hugs, and lots of love, 
Carrie

1 comment: