Saturday, July 23, 2011

Woof. I am a potato.

Hai! Today was incredibly eventful. :)

My daddy came to visit me at my grandparents' house and we went to our legendary mall from when I was little. That was a lot of fun. I think Father-Daughter bonding time is the best. :3 Then, after that I went to Sonic for the first time!!!! It was amazing. That was the best cheeseburger I have ever digested. :)

After that we came home and then went next door to visit the neighbor's family who was up from Florida. And ended up staying for 3 hours. :P My grandma had to come and bring us home. Teehee.

It rained a lot today. AND LAST NIGHT WAS THE FIRST NIGHT THAT I ACTUALLY GOT 12 HOURS OF SLEEP!!!!! :D I'm soooo happpyyyy. I haven't been able to sleep in allllll summer. It was horrible. D: But then I did, and it was amazing!

okay. bai!
DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment