Monday, July 25, 2011

I'M BACK! DID YOU MISS ME?

I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK!!! OH MY GOODNESS, I'M SO HAPPY, I'M BACK!!!! *kisses the computer* YES!!!!!!!! LYNDA IS BACK IN THE LAND OF TECHNOLOGY! WOOHOO!


*cough*


ah, yes....


Anyways, so, I've been gone for about...2 and a half weeks? idk. MISSED ME? CUZ I SURE AS HECK MISSED Y'ALL!!!


Speaking of missing:


MOMO IS BACK! SHE'S BACK FROM GERMANLAND!!! WELCOME BACK TO THE LAND OF THE CURLY FRIES!


AND THAAAAAAAAANKKKKK YOU FOR MY LOVELY PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please excuse me while I go and squeal....


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


They're soooooooooo sparkly!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!!!


And...nomnomnomnom...if  when I gain 10  20 pounds from these DELICIOUS foodstuffs....I blame you :) Thassokay, cuz I love you anyways :)


In other news:


I'm currently more than halfway through my APUSH textbook. I anticipate that by the next time I post, I shall be done with it. And perhaps halfway through Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States. *sigh* I'm lurnin' in the summer....


My edification is glorious.


Also in other news:


Today I read the name "Colonel Robert Gould Shaw" in chapter 24 (or was it 25?) of the APUSH textbook. For those of you don't know, Colonel Shaw and I, *cough* we have some history between us. (read: I LOVED YOU, COLONEL SHAW!!! WHY DID YOU DIE???? WHY????) So naturally, I started freaking out. Picture me, sitting in a laboratory, and hyperventilating. Now add in a couple of staring people... *sigh* Now my dad's lab thinks I'm more deranged than before....(that time I started sobbing from seeing a HPDH Part 2 video)


OTHER NEWS:


OH MY GOODNESS I SAW THE LAST HARRY POTTER MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SKDGJHADLKSJHFGLHWESLITUH aeskltHGLSGDRHLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OHHHHHH, how I CRIED....SNAPE! He was...he was... *sob* holding *wail* her *weep* in *cry* his *sniffle* armmmmmmmmsssss!!!! *WAIL SOB WAIL WEEP WAILLLLLL*




That was emotional.


Anyways, hope this made your night a bit nicer!


Until next time,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment