Friday, July 29, 2011

So I made another banner yesterday because I was bored and making stuff in Gimp is apparently what I do when I'm bored (that and because it was really humid and sticky and gross out yesterday and there were no really good places to sit and read without getting one's skin stuck to the surface one was trying to relax on and read). It is hanging quite beautifully up on the top of the blog now. I do realize that the last one wasn't up for very long, but the fact that it wasn't quite centered always annoyed me, which is one of the reasons why I made this new banner. But if you prefer, I could put up the other one. :)

Sunday will be Harry Potter's birthday! He's going to be, what, thirty-two years old now (please correct me if I'm wrong)?

Aaaaaaand there's not really much else (my posts are getting shorter and shorter, aren't they?) to say. I'm reading I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett, which is a very good book. I recommend you read it.

Oh, and I drew a picture, though I think I went overboard with the textures; it looks a bit funny and kind of too lens-flare-y and bright. 

Tock, Rhyme, Reason, Milo, and the Humbug, in that order.
 Yeah. I hope you had a nice Friday.

xiy

2 comments:

  1. oooh...pretty...
    I like the new banner a lot. It feels really sophisticated (it looks like our blog is actually really popular and official and professional...)

    <3 Milo is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should change the background thingies too because then it'll look all modern. I do that now.

    ReplyDelete