Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hiiii. I like Harry Potter. And getting no sleep.

Hi!
Sooo... Um, today I'm having a HP movie marathon (of only movies 2, 4, and 6) with one of my non-6LCF friends. It is much fun. ^.^ We started out with Avatar actually, and then we're gonna watch what we have of HP tonight. I am quite excited. Then tomorrow, we're going to see the 2nd part of HP7. :D 

Guess who's working off of 5 1/2 hours of sleep!!!!!! :D Definitely not Carrie. *Looks around guiltily.* I am soooo fidgety right now it's ridiculous. I cannot type for my life. *dies of hyperness* 

OMG IM SO HYPERERRRRERERERERERRRR!!! XD Yeah, never have 6 hour phone conversations. :P It does not always lead to enough sleep. -.- 

Okay. well, Imma go and post this on my actual blog (www.youmeandtheentireuniverse.blogspot.com) and go take a walk. 

GAAAAAHHHHHH HYYYPERRRRR NESSSSSSJFKAHRBAIB HILFGVB! (handspasm.nbd) 

DFTBA!♥ 

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see HPDH part II again, though I'll probably start bawling halfway through and never stop. . .

    Have fun with your marathon! :D

    ReplyDelete