Saturday, July 9, 2011

Please, DISPERSE!

Hewwo.

Well, today I went to the pool with a couple friends. It was quite fun. 

...I feel terrible now, my mind completely blanked. 

uhhhh... so yeah, the pool. Um, it was Eggr (the boyfriend), and my other friend and her boyfriend, and I. Running into your ex's who happen to be lifeguards at the pool you went to, I have learned, is not fun. The ex boyfriend wasn't being very nice. :( He collapsed my lawn chair from underneath my head and poured water on me. -.- 

Lololol. My other friend and her boyfriend kept being yelled at for PDA. :P Lifeguards don't like that apparently. And to be perfectly honest, neither do I. :(  It's really rude. D: Like, Eggr and I were merely holding hands. Only twice did he have his hands around my waist. But nooooo, my other friend and her boyfriend HAVE to be all up on each other the entire time. The were literally watched after being told to not share lawn chairs. :P It was quite amusing. 

Yeah, that's really all I did today. 

Moral of the story: PUBLIC INDECENCY IS ANNOYING AND YOU CAN BE ARRESTED. Okay, it probably wouldn't have been considered public indecency, but still, save the physical relationships for the bedroom. I really don't want to see them. And actually, I'm not being a hypocrite. ^_^ So yeah, no, I don't want to see that. Save it. Thanks. 

okay,bai. 
DFTBA♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Remember in middle school, when they outlawed PDA in the hallways? :|a

    ReplyDelete