Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh, hai dere.

So, uh, it's Saturday.

I wasn't quite sure when else I would be able to post today, since I guess I'm gonna be out all day, so I decided to post right now! :D

Um, I guess my aunt is gonna pick me up later so I can go hang with at her house with my cousins? It should be fun. They have a pool and puppies. :) and if it's still today when I get back, I'll definitely update this post with what I actually did. ^_^

Btw, ummmm... Carrie has decided to take the initiative and write her own blog! :D
(yeah, no idea how this is gonna turn out whatsoever... but we shall soon find out!)

sooo... HP DH PT.2. 12 days, eh? who's excited?

k. bye.
DFTBA!♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

Addition: Okay, so I saw Super 8. and just a heads-up: Carrie. strongly dislikes. Science fiction movies. She dislikes the trailers even more. It was a good movie nonetheless, it just scared the crap outta me!!!!!!! D:
Extra addition: THE HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS PART 2 TRAILER IS AMAZING!!!!!  I legit almost fell out of my chair. At the trailer. Just imagine the movie.... oh, my cheez-its.
Extra Extra addition: New blog is up and running. :) Go check it out. http://www.youmeandtheentireuniverse.blogspot.com/ woot. woot.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your family! :D

    Ooh, blog! We can has URL, plz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Who's excited?"

    uh, MEEEE!!!!!!!!
    -EXPLODES-

    ReplyDelete