Friday, July 1, 2011

happy first of july!

Today concluded my first day of medical-camp-thing, and I guess overall it was okay. The people are nice; the food is surprisingly delicious; the counselors are all a lot more fun than I expected. The field trips mostly involved getting lectured at for one-and-a-half hour sessions, which isn't so fun, but it's not horrible or anything (just a bit boring).

At the Chinese/Asian store today, my mother bought Pocky for me. It is very good (♥), though she doesn't see the appeal and now is lamenting her decision to buy it. I am not. (She also bought quails' eggs, which really don't taste at all different from chicken eggs, so it was kind of pointless.)

In three days, it will be American Independence Day. Hooray for fireworks, lots of food, and a day off from work (and medical-camp-thing)! :D And today also marks two weeks until HPDH part II, which is EVEN MOAR EXCITING.


Um. And I also drew a new banner, though I guess I won't be putting it up until after July 15.


I think that's it. Sorry for writing such a fail of a short post.

1 comment: