Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Virgil's BIRFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today (this very day) is Virgil's (our very own Virgil's) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was decided earlier that we would leave the site as is (you know, Potter festivities are sort of Virgil's thing) but there will be a new picture (possibly banner) going up soon. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIRGIL!!!!! We all love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! I miss you loads and just reading about reading camp made me feel like I like I was reading about some amazing person that I could only dream of meeting. BUT GUESS WHAT? I actually know you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!! You just make me wanna bounce up and down. Especially since it's your birthday. I bought you a special present, too (just letting you know). GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was telling all my friends at school today that one of my best friends' birthday is today and they sort of stared at me. I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Have an awesome day.

**************
The rest of this post is back to normal Momo:

So, as I have already announced many times, I am in Germanland. Last week was such horrible weather (cold and rainy and gray) but, luckily, things have cleared up. Just in time for school. Bah. 

School has been great so far. All the kids (all girls except for 5 boys) are SUPER nice. They all ask me questions like, "What are pilgrims?" and "Are there really cheerleaders?" which normally continues as " Wait, wait, wait. Like, they're real?!?" and I laugh and nod. And then they ask me, "Do you really have the same classes every day?" and I nod and they almost faint.
They are so funny. 
It's also lovely because I know most of the stuff that they are doing since we're already done with school. 

I love how esily impressed everyone is. I went to band yesterday and sight read music from "West Side Story" and they were all astounded. 

I also love the teachers. They barely ever give homework and they are so interested with me. The Latin teacher found it astounding when I told him (and the class. Whenever I talk to a teacher, it becomes really quiet) that I translated Latin into English which I then translate into German.

I just love everything here. 

I love the scheduling most of all, though. Every day is a different set of classes starting at 8:00 and going (normally) until 1:00. Some days, like Tuesday, for example, start and hour later. Some days, like today, go until 1:00 with an hour break and then continue until four. But the bestest of all are the days, like tomorrow, that start at 8:00 and end around 10:00.

I really do miss all of you, though. I hope you are all having fun, productive summers!!! :)

Happy birthday, Virgil!!!!!
Secret Message? Blah. Don't feel in the mood.
Love, 
Momo


2 comments:

  1. Fffff they get hour-long breaks? Lucky.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIRGIL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee, I laughed when I read the question part since I totally know what you mean! my exchange student that I had almost had a heartattack when we asked her if she wanted ice in her drink. I just love Germans :)

    ReplyDelete