Sunday, July 3, 2011

FIRE

Hello :D

I'm still on vacation, chilling on the East Coast. Today we celebrated my aunt's fiftieth birthday (yayy), which was fun. And then we went down to see a bonfire at a beach that's really close by. There has been a lot of fire this week... two firework shows that we saw (and lots of smaller ones going on around us) and the bonfire and the candles on the cake and sparklers kids were twirling about dangerously close to rather tall grass.

Not much headway has been made on the homework front... *ignores*

We went to a minor league baseball game. The mascot was really scary; he brought back rather recent bad memories of being trapped against my will in that blasted costume. And our team lost, sigh. But it was still really fun :) There was lots of fried dough and frozen lemonade and pizza.

Also, there is much cake here.
And cookies.
And quite a lot of potato chips.

Oooh ooh ooh and today we went down to the beach. I like the beach, just not the jellyfish. But I'm a seaglass collector extraordinaire :P

Anyway, I should get back to the family etc.
And (tomorrow) happy Fourth of July :D America! Yay!

With all due respect,
House.

3 comments:

  1. They didn't listen to me in school today when I said I couldn't take the 2 quizzes because it's the 4th of July and I needed to be celebrating my independence. *sigh* That has to be some kind of infringement of my rights as a human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Momo. Schoolwork on Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete