Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh dear...

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?! Goodness. This blog seems dead.
It seems as if we have fallen back into the summer phase.You know, saying hello and then goodbye with a little story in the middle for posts. A comments-per-post decrease of an average of 60% per post. You know. Summer phase.
I'm not saying our posts have gotten horrible, but maybe we should do something to get some excitement up in hur. Theme week maybe? We haven't had a very successful theme week in a while. Hm...

ANYWAY.

In other news: 
  • Yesterday I attended the first school musical of my life in which champagne was served.
  • My mother's 30th* birthday is tomorrow. 
  • In gym today, I set a personal record when I threw a ball 12 meters. That's right. 12 meters. 36 feet. Bam. [This is, for normal people standards, very pathetic]
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out for you in 8 days.
  • Wait what?!?!
  • 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Unfortunately, it isn't showing here until later. I don't knows when. There isn't even a movie theater for, like, 20 km.
  • Who wants to have a HPDH pt. 2 watching party with me when I return?!
  • I need to buy gifts for all of yous alls. 
  • I've finished 5 chapters of APUSH. 
  • And guess what? Chapter 6 is super short. WOOHOO!
  • I'm playing in a concert tonight!!! :D The band at the school isn't actually that great (even though the school I go to is music-based). It's just, we're playing really easy songs and there's no balance or dynamics and a lot of important instruments are missing (like all percussion except for maraccas and cymbals). But it's still fun.
  • That would be all for today's news.
I miss you all so much!! I hope you are all having nice summers!!!!!
There have already been secret messages. Goodness.
Love,
Momo
*She may or may not be a few years older...

2 comments:

  1. 5 CHAPTERS?!?!?!
    I'm...uh... nearly finished with chapter two, I think. >.<

    I'll have a HPDH2 party with you when you get back, Momo!!! :D I feel so bad for you that you can't see it when the rest of us do. :(

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five chapters? You, my dear Momo, are such a good student. :)

    I'd like to go to that HPDH viewing party too. It'd be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete