Sunday, June 19, 2011

slytherins can find things, too.

{*cue Hank Green's "Fathers of the Founding Fathers"*}

To the dads of the 6LCF/the dad of anyone reading this/YOU, if you are a dad:
Happy Father's Day!!! <3
You guys definitely deserve a day to be recognized.
Thank you so much for being so very awesome (and raising such awesome kids) :]

We hope today that you celebrated accordingly ^.^

Yay, summer!!! Ahh, we're on break! Yay :D
Okay. Now that formalities are out of the way...
So, my post from last week technically counts as my childhood fear.
However.
I was a rather, um, emotional child, and I had a lot of fears. And when I went digging through my old files for a picture I drew a little while ago for no apparent reason, I found this:

The year is divided into two seasons for me: PINK sweatpants time (fall/winter) and not sweatpants time (summer/spring)
Okay, for you, they all probably make enough sense except for the jellyfish.
I just don't like jellyfish, okay?
When I was little, roaming the beaches of the East Coast, I spotted a bubble of saltwater sitting in the middle of the sand. I was like, "Oh, how fun! A bubble of water! Hooray!! :D :D :D <3 " But then I poked it AND IT WAS A WASHED-UP JELLYFISH AND IT WAS HORRIBLE. >.<

So now I get all twitchy and paranoid if I'm walking barefooted on a beach.
*shivers*
Let's move on.

I found a horcrux! Even though I'm not in the nonexistent ridiculous special HuffleJigglypuff House, I managed to summon (lol, accio) up the necessary brain cell to **find** something.

WHATEVER YOU SEARCH IS NOW A LIE 
I plan to send this horcrux and a letter asking how this happened to both JK Rowling and the people at Google. When things this large and important to the world turn out to be corrupt and evil, it's called politics it might be wise to have large, important people aware of the problem that needs to be addressed.
Or I might just ring up my homeskillet Voldemort and ask him to pretty please with a tortured muggle on top to undid this doodle.

*sighs* Time to do summer homework. Bai!

With all due respect,
House.

1 comment:

  1. Fear of jellyfish isn't that unreasonable. Like, there are an awful lot of stinging varieties that can cause death. . .

    ReplyDelete