Friday, June 17, 2011

Horcruxes #1 + #2 + #3 + #4

Have no fear, Curly Fries! I, Momo, have already found not one, not three, but 2 horcruxes.




Now I  have to find a way to destroy them both .

I don't happen to have a basilisk venom or the sword of Gryffindor or Fiendfire* on hand ...

Instead, I will use a Killing Curse. There's not much else to say about that. 

I don't think I'm allowed to find anymore Horcruxes. :( Oh well.


Also, our magical cloud of tags is also a Horcrux. I'm too lazy to take a screenshot, but it's there.
Nevermind, here you go (I have had to do this three times today. Blogger is being silly):
I shall kill it by way of basilisk fang to the metaphorical heart.


Ooh! I found one! (and another one/2/3...but I'll let y'all find the rest)
Note from Voldemort: this is what I would call an "accidental Horcrux" and if you guys are including this in your hunt, then there are actually 8 total.

As Momo is banned from Fiendfyre, I shall use it, and BURN IT! lol...I saw the HP7-IT ALL ENDS HERE thing, and I started to hyperventilate and stuff....G'luck on finding the rest, I found 5...have to find the rest :)
 
-Momo, with help from xiy, and assistance from Lynda Kat

I found another Horcrux while writing this post. That is a hint btw. Gahh!!! I found another one!!!!!!!On the right cough cough. I can't help it; I'm a Hufflepuff. I'm getting off this site before I find too many more.

*a note from xiy: Keep looking on the right side! Even the last Horcrux can be found on the right, if you do it correctly. [And also there's a kind of cheating way to do it, but I hope you all don't have to resort to such dirty tactics!]
*Lynda says I can't play with fire anymore. I'm just assuming the same applies with magical fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment