Saturday, June 25, 2011

I have a couple secret obsessions...

Woot woot. Carrie has decided to add a little theme to her post today: SECRET OBSESSIONS!! I actually have quite a few... heh. heh.

Also, before I begin, I found a horcrux, but since I'm not on my normal computer (and won't be until July 4th) I can't post the screen shot I made. :/ BUT I FOUND ONE! I'll hopefully post it later. :)

Anyway, onto the obsessions...

1) Home furnishings: Well, I suppose we'll start with the strangest ones first. I absolutely love home furnishings. I don't care what kind of house I live in, as long as the inside is beautiful. See, it all started when my mom and I began going to Pier One Imports to purchase new napkins. They have this HUGE wall full of pillows, and for those who know me, I  LOVE pillows. With a burning passion. I just think pillows are amazing. They're so fluffy. :3 Anyways, back to the story... I decided to drift away from my mom to look at all the pretty mirrors in the back and all the pillows on the wall and all the nice sample table settings they have up. I then decided that the one thing, if anything, in life that I absolutely wanted was a beautifully furnished house. Even if I end up living in an apartment, or even a shack, it would be beautifully furnished. I just adore home furnishings. I would have the nicest tasting parties (and all the 6LCFs would be invited, of course) and I just imagine everybody complimenting me on how beautiful my home is. That, and I think it would just feel so nice coming home to something that you love seeing and admiring. I also think it would set a nice impression on those who meet me. They do say that you can tell a lot about a person on what their home looks like... or something like that, or maybe I just made that up. Oh well, that's really just why I love home furnishings and how they ended up as one of my secret obsessions.

2) Techno/ Dubstep: I suppose that most of you are familiar with at least one of the prior said music genres? I also suppose that most of the most who are familiar are more familiar with techno and not dubstep? If you have not heard of dubstep and enjoy techno to a certain extent, I would suggest looking it up on Youtube or something of the sort (I would personally suggest Tetris by Doctor P). If you don't particularly likie techno, don't look into dubstep, unless of course you're curious. Then by all means go ahead. :) Anyway, I just really like techno and music like that. It's the kind of music I love listening to when I'm either really happy or hyper. It just makes me want to get up and dance! Sometimes, I don't understand people who don't like that type of music, but then again I do understand if it's just not their preference. Yeah, that's about it for that...

3) Car shows: Okay, this one was probably a little bit unexpected. I love car shows. My grandparents would always take me to at least one every year since I was super little. I've just grown up with them. In fact, I just went to one today. :) My grandpa brought and entered his '66 Cadillac Eldorado. It's a beautiful car. I had a lovely time. I just think older cars and car shows are always so interesting. You always learn something new, and oddly enough, it's just become part of my lifestyle. :)

4) Raisinets: Did I spell that correctly? I love them, but I can't spell them. :P I think it's really ironic since I hate normal raisins, but I could just eat Raisinets all day long. I think they taste like chocolate covered gummy bears. :3 I just think they're delicious. Especially the dark chocolate ones. Mmmmmm... Anyway, I'm just gonna move on before I make myself too hungry.

Huh, I actually thinks that's it. Wow. I thought I had more secret obsessions than that. :P Oh well, I think it's enough either way.

Today was kind of my first official day of summer. The only unfortunate part was that I had to wake up at 6. One whole hour earlier than I've already been waking up for the past 2 weeks. -.-" meehhhh. Luckily, tomorrow I can sleep in. [Insert happy dance here.] I was just sooo exhausted by the time I got home, I took a nap. I have the feeling that naps might become some of my best friends this summer...

Phew! That was a lot of typing! It was worth it. :D Hope y'all had fun learning a little more about me.
DFTBA!!! ♥

Smiles, hugs, and lots of love,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Which horcrux did you find? And also, why hadn't your summer started yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like looking at prettily-decorated houses, but I've no idea how to get to that point myself. (And I do remember that shopping for couches a few years ago with my parents was the most boring shopping trip I'd ever been on, but maybe pillow-shopping is more fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Momo: the "this box is a horcrux"

    ReplyDelete