Sunday, June 26, 2011

summer summer summer and APUSH

Hullo.

House is on vacation, chillaxing on the East Coast. Personally, I think Lord Buddha got the coordinates wrong when He dropped me off in Hefei, China; I was supposed to have been born either in London, Paris, or Boston. But that's okay. The squinty eye thing is pretty swag.


At the moment, I've got a lovely view of the bay; the room smells of saltwater; the neighbors are taking their dogs for rides around in golf carts. The kitchen is stocked with so. much. food. I like totally love it here :) {The kids that live here just got out of school! Like, omg. They have to make up so many days for snow and heat and other days off, so their schoolyear extends like wayyy far. Mental.}

On the drive over here (12 freakin hours), I was like totally determined to get all most some of my APUSH homework done. So far, I have 1/2 the Chapter One vocab completed ^.^"(However, I did totally finish this online health course thing we have to do {in exchange for slaving away in a boring classroom for one whole wasted semester}! yayyy. now I just have to take the final... [Fun fact: Today is International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.])

Anyway. Sorry, guys. I don't have much time to type, since I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to my grandparents' 56 {zomg} anniversary dinner.

Bai! Hope all of you guys are enjoying summer :)
With all due respect,
House.

5 comments:

  1. I started the APUSH reading and the health course today. I've only gotten up to 1492 in Chapter 1 of the APUSH, and I've only done like half of lesson one in the health....
    >.<
    it's a start.

    I think I'm taking the notes way to detailed for APUSH. I already have like a full page just on the formation of the Americas as continents and then Native Americans and the beginning of European expansion. None of that even matters. The beginning of Chapter One talks about the formation of the universe at the beginning of time. What does that really have to do with American History??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel accomplished! I have finished three chapters' worth of APUSH notes! :D

    (. . .and also nothing of the health, woot.)

    @Virgil: Just write down the little section headers and leave 2-3 lines for the notes. That's how I've been doing it, and I've fit everything on one page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^I mean each chapter fits on one page. Not everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xiy: Just like our history teacher taught us to :D (And ahghgh I need to actually start those >.< what the heck is up with the vocab list they gave us, though...?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @House
    Yeah, the vocab list is totally out-of-order. I'm just going through and making sure I underline all those terms in my notes. I don't feel like going through the effort to define them separately.

    ReplyDelete