Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guten Morgen, 6LCF!!!

Hello, my dearest darlings! <-- Don't know why I said that...

I write to you from Germany, where I am, for the next 6-ish weeks, residing. How is life over there in the U. S. of A.? It's been rather rainy here, but yesterday and the day before were both warm enough for us to be outside. Then it started to rain again. BUT! It was so sunny while it was raining that we saw not one, not three, but 2 whole rainbows. AT THE SAME TIME!!!! So, yeah. It was pretty hard core. All dem rainbows up in da sky. 

Hee hee! I just realized that even though I'm writing this at 8:00 in the morning here, it's only 2:00 in the morning there. I can almost sense House staring through the darkness into the depths of her computer screen whereas here, there is bright sun-light streaming through my window.

I have noticed an issue that has occurred several times. Communication. It seems that we have had a few problems (especially recently) with communication. It seems that some of us don't always read all of the posts and/or comments. That's fine, I guess. I think we should make sure that whatever goes on in the comments/posts (if it's important) should also go on Facebook or be somehow communicated otherwise. 

That is all.:)

Also, we have only found five of the now 8 horcruxes (it seems that a certain xiy might be in league with Voldemort and created an 8th horcrux that Lynda found). I already posted 2. I think that maybe, if possible, Lynda should have to find another horcrux and Carrie still has yet to find one. That's okay. Not everyone can be as perfect, amazing, cool, or wonderful as a Hufflepuff. Remember, if all the horcruxes are not found in time, we shall all perish. :(

That's all I have effort time for. 
xiy and I both had all the horcruxes found last week, yo. I was first, though. :D
---µöµö (lol I did that with just regular keys)

3 comments:

  1. Germany sounds like such fun. :D

    For some reason, your Greeky-German 'Momo' looks like a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I think you mean Jigglypuff house.
    Have fun in Germany! :D Don't make the country like explode or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momo, if you explode the country, I will be very mad at you. I've always wanted to go to Germany, and it would be totally unfair if you exploded it before I got the chance to visit. :P

    ReplyDelete