Monday, May 9, 2011

Zzzzz

Okay, so I'm extremely sleepy right now, so my post may be a bit rambling...just to warn y'all.

START OF ODDICIAL POST...*giggle* I wrote ODDICIAL instead of IFFICIAL...erm...OFFICIOL...OFFICIAL. There, I wrote it.

So today at lunch, xiy was nervous, because yesterdayyyyyyy, she got asked out....ooooooohhhhh...

Hey, so I just noticed that I've had my persona for Firefox for a loooong time, I think I'll change it. HA! I CHANGED IT! So glorious, so purty. SOOOO...it's called "Clover Field Sunset" such a pretty name. hmmm, maybe I'll try another. Upp, thur's  a bunny on this hur pyursona, so imma pickit...Uppp...UP! 
******The below is a bunch of random quotes from various Starkid productions, and a bit of strange things that I wrote. After a bit of reviewing, I felt that it should not be visible, lest it scar the chilluns who read this blog, and think that I am a normal human being (btw, I am...but, here, it seems I am...unhinged and in desperate need of sleep) If you would like to continue believing that I am a normal person, do NOT read the below*******

COMMANDER UP! HE IS TOUGH, MAN, TOUGH! Haha, Taz: "Put your hand over there" Snape-Actor-dude: "whut, why?"

"He eats eagles for breakfast, he sleeps on a bed of fire! AND WHEN UP CUTS AN ONION, THE ONION IS THE ONE WHO CRIES!"

A VERY POTTER MUSICAL! (the snape dude): "Hey, have a butterbeer...*Harry reaches* HEY THOSE ARE MINE!" 
"Hey, listen, Potter...nnnemeh...hhhunnnhhggmm..."
HAHA, and then he goes, "take your mother's boobies, place them on my face, and then go BLEHGPEOGEPHEPHJEPHE!!!!" HAHAHA!! HER BOOBIES! YOUR BOOBIES! YO MAMA'S BOOBIES!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! AND GO PBBPBPBPBPB!!! LIKE BLOWING A RASPBERRRY! ON HARRY POTTER'S MOTHER'S BOOBIES!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THE world spins around me like a spinning top, and I shall soon rotate and make a revolution along with it, like the freeflying DSO (Deeip Spase Objechkqxt) that I am...like a....STAR! A BURNING HOLE OF DARKNESS, WHICH IS A STAR!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"Are we gonna snog now? Now? oh, I'll wait forever, like a TOOL" AWWWW HE SO SADDDDDD, ME WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY, SO SAD, SO SAD, DOBBY DIEDDDDDDD!!!!!!
THE WORLD IS SHATTERED, BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS DOBBY, AND I WANT DOBBY TO DIE, BUT I--wait...whaaaattt??? never mind. ignore that last bit. IGNORE IT, I TELL YOU, IGNORE IT! DON'T JUDGE ME BY THAT! DON'T JUDGE ME! YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!!!
*hums* Hermione can't draw, hermione can't draw *ends humming*

SQUIRRELS DIG HOLES IN THE MULCH AROUND THE APPLE TREE, what has the world come to? squirrels digging holes, dogs barking at me, worms getting squished....
btw, our science teacher has 2 dead moles in her driveway...
AND NOW, to end with sumthin' real ccuuuute:

 Luv, Lynda

2 comments:

  1. wait wait
    ...
    *rereads*
    XIY GOT ASKED OUT?!?

    details! details! I need details! Why did I not hear about this before?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Virgil/Lynda: oh, gosh. Lynda, why would you add that in? now xiy will be all bashful.

    ReplyDelete