Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm at xiy's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER WIDDLE SISTER!!!!! and happy mother's day too :)

{^well, I'm not there anymore. but I was.}
Hello!
@Momo: OMG I LOVE TACOS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Happy Mother's Day!! Especially to my mommy, who probably will actually read this. Thanks to all the mums of us 6LCF for putting up with all our strange shenanigans :) You all iz wonderful! Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day and your kid[s] pampered and tended to you as you saw fit.

I spent quite a lot of my day at xiy's house. We were outlining our 9HD project, seeing as apparently we're going on... haha, we have a bit of work to do, considering how, um, informal our first try at displaying Robespierre's part in the French Revolution on a trifold board was.
Personally, I think neon backing, handwritten captions, paint smudges, and indents from footprints of xiy's widdle sister add sort of a cute touch. {Okay, the whole part where it was two mini trifolds duct taped together was a bit sketchy. But our school is kinda sketchy; it's what we know and love. Of courseeee.}
But our History teacher thinks the judges' opinion might differ.
Whatev.

Um... this weekend has been remarkably and lovely-ly chill. I didn't have to put much effort into anything (yayayayay) besides making my mum a card for Mother's Day.
I did go the library, though!
And now I'm reading The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan. I usually don't read YA, but I really like it :)

All the older kiddies are taking their AP and SAT Subject tests and things. lol @ them. hooray for being young and not taking AP or anything. (though our finals are soon-ish... *cringes* that will not be fun.)

Which means that skool iz almost out!!!! Which is just super exciting!!! Because then real soccer conditioning season legit starts!!! I love dragging my body across a 101°F field and pulling muscles and running until I can't breathe and my lungs collapse into a wrinkled lump!!! Except not!!!


So  yeah. That's about it.
EXCEPT for marching band starts soon! My piccolo and I will be reunited again <3
Can't wait to be back to playing notes >four lines above the staff.

With all due respect,
House.

5 comments:

  1. Why did you put a period after your name? =P Not to be annoying...

    I'm glad you had an enjoyable weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMay 9, 2011 at 5:55 PM

    You haven't left your piccolo. How can you,therefore, be reunited with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cringes at the "whatev"*

    I'm actually kind of excited for marching band too. We get to be outside in the fresh air :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sketchiness adds to the fun! And Robespierre looks lovely with a border of hot pink surrounding his glorious countenance. xP

    ReplyDelete
  5. @momo: I had to leave my piccolo for the practicing time between our last two concerts {technically} 'cause (the Wind Ensemble player) got the part. and I was sad because I had to play in tune and everything :(

    @xiy: hahaha yes. and lime green is an excellent color for any totalitarian to be surrounded by ^.^

    ReplyDelete