Thursday, May 5, 2011

WARNING: THIS POST IS HORIBELL

Having to write on a Thursday is going to take lots of getting used to. Not only will I not be the first person in any list referring to 6LCF, but when we do theme weeks, all the good ideas will be taken. :(

Oh well. LUCKILY tomorrow is Friday. Then comes Saturday. Next is Sunday. Wait, I'm not Rebecca Black.

HAPPY HANKO DE MAYO!!! Woot. Today is celebrity Nerdfighter Hank Green's 31st birthday. Now isn't that exciting.

BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

Less than 20 days of school...

25 days until I can get my temporary driver's license.

One day until my big sissy is at the top of the high school food chain.

*sigh* I have to go write an English essay.

This was the #2 worst post ever.
I like tacos.
-Momo

P.S. Today in science we got to burn things but our teacher is so horribly horrible that she made me nervous.
P.P.S. Here is the link to my anniversary video. I never actually posted it on here.
P.P.P.S. I just found this little button at the bottom of this posty thing and I clicked on it. I zoomed in and clicked on the lovely state in which we lived. Then this little taggy thing flew down and landed somewhere in southeast Kansas. We do not live in southeast Kansas. Google Maps is dumb. kbai

4 comments:

  1. Southeast Kansas is probably more interesting where we live. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. But burning things is so much fun, regardless of the risk involved!! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed that all of the posts that show up right now have 4 comments except this one and Virgil's (b/c it has 7) so I shall remedy that. Done.

    ReplyDelete