Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday and Starship and William Blake

I am so incredibly upset.

I wrote a really, really, REALLY long post. I was so excited about it. Now it's all gone.

I don't wanna rewrite it.

I spent like an hour on it.

I think I'm gonna cry.
No, really. This post was like wall-of-fame material. I fangirled about Lauren Lopez and I even re-watched parts of Starship to get all the quotes right, and then I went on and on about a William Blake poem that I absolutely love. It was really insightful and you would have loved it, AND NOW ALL MY HARD WORK IS GONE BECAUSE BLOGSPOT IS STUPID. 

I'm gonna go die in a hole now. 

Goodbye.

7 comments:

  1. awwwwwww! Poor Virgil! >.< It didn't even save it as a draft??? aawwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the problem! When everything disappeared because the HTML was being stupid, BLOGSPOT IMMEDIATELY RE-SAVED IT AS A BLANK POST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUPID STUPID BLOGSPOT!

    askjdhasdfjkgdkhdfd

    D:<

    It's okay, Virgil. It's not your fault. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* write your posts in a word processor? But seriously, I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cough* wordpress *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happens sometimes when two people are on at once. Poor, poor Virgi-kins.

    ReplyDelete